Wednesday, October 24, 2007

about this class....:>>

hello..my name is nik muhammad aliff bin nikm dzulkefli..a116293...opps i forgot you can call me aliff or pidut ...anything la...WHEN I FIRST TIME CAME at ukm...also 1 time came into the university...i felt so scare...but a little bit...hehe..while studying at National University Of Malaysia Hospital, i have learn many things. One of it is English Class with pn ramilah...i learn how to speak confidently...and also i learn about medical term...it help me to build my self esteem and now i feel more confident to speak english....hehe:p
As you all know that i'am a quite person is't? but, it is dosent meant i didin't interested in english clas..... I also like Puan Normilah because she is a kind lecture and understand with the things we do. she also know how to make communicate with us. she know how to combine in studying and jokes. That's why i like english class.......

ALIFF...A116293

No comments: