Thursday, November 01, 2007

My ClaSsS!!

Hye guys!! Here I would like to share my feel with you about my english class. As we know English is one of the most important subject nowadays. It's also kown as a second language that help us to communicate with the other person whose come from the different race,religion and so on. It's make we become comfortable in order to speak with somebody and makes the interchenge of information become easier.
In our course of diploma in nursing,we HAVE to take english class either we like or not because it will help in our career soon.My english lecture is Pn.Normila.She can be describes as a happy go lucky person. She always make us laught in order to make us happy and 'freshy' during her class. I enjoyed her class very much althougt at the first sight I felt very bored and very sleepy.
hmm...about my friends?? Yeah,they are very kind. We can accept each other very well. We studied and did the assignment together in order to get the highest mark as well.huhu... lastly,here i would like to thank to my lecture and all my friends for all of their helps... tQ guys!!

No comments: